Removal (deportation) defense requires quick and experienced action. Therefore, it is important to hire an immigration attorney who has the skills, experience, and knowledge needed to tackle removal defense. Unfortunately when it comes to removal (deportation) defense, the stakes can be high, as the difference between winning or losing a case, can make the difference between staying in the United States or being forced to leave the United States.
If you or a loved one has been placed into removal (deportation) proceedings, please contact the Law Office of Spojmie Nasiri. We have the experience, the tools, and the knowledge needed with the current immigration system to ensure that every client is provided with the best removal (deportation) defense possible.
There are various removal defenses available to those subject to deportation. At the Law Office of Spojmie Nasiri, we have the experience to litigate immigration court cases such as:
- Cancellation of Removal
- Form I-751 Petitions to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status
- Special Rule Cancellation of Removal under NACAR
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal
- Relief Under the Convention Against Torture
- Violence Against Women Act – VAWA
- U Visa – Victims of Criminal Activity
- T Visa – Victims of Human Trafficking
- Temporary Protective Status
- Voluntary Departure
- Administrative Closure
At the Law Office of Spojmie Nasiri, we have assisted many clients over the years to avoid being deported and to successfully apply for relief. With our extensive experience and individual attention to each case, you can be assured that you will be in the right hands for your deportation defense.